WHAT WE DO:
While FOP works to create a more enabling environment for realizing the rights of persons with disabilities, FOP also works with organizations of persons with disabilities to utilize this environment and make change directly, from local to global advocacy. Fop is working actively and closely with Paraplegic Center Peshawar to mainstream issues and challenges faced by spinal cord injured persons since 2011.
- Encouraging society to respect their rights and restore their dignity.
- Empowering the persons with disability by giving them a future and a purpose to Live.
- Envisage reduction of stigma by integrating affected persons into mainstream society.
- Raise awareness about persons with disabilities.
- Build the capacity of institutions and persons with disabilities.
- Advocate for the rights of persons with disabilities.
- Facilitate access to opportunities and services for persons with disabilities